Overview of the Organization:
Agrosperity Tech Solutions Private Limited (operating under the brand name KiVi) is an agri-tech start-up that aims to make farming a livelihood of choice for millions of Indians. KiVi stands for Kisan Vikas which means farmer development. The key value propositions of KiVi are a unique digital platform and KiViStar (Local Franchisee) network. The KiViStar network will physically connect with the last mile Farmer Producer Organizations (FPOs) and their farmer members and enable them to access the services offered on KiVi. KiVi will provide farmers with digital/mobile-first experience to buy their inputs, sell their marketable surplus, and access timely loans and insurance at affordable cost.
About the Position:
We are looking for interns in our Technology Division who will help us build and run a highly available and scalable enterprise platform. Provides solutions to technical issues and are responsible for meeting development schedules and ensuring the delivered solution meets the technical specifications and design requirements. It will be a dynamic environment with the expectation to learn a lot and build top-quality backend with a neat user interface and appropriate controls.
- Intern – Technology Development
- Corporate Office at IIT Madras Research Park, Taramani, Chennai, Tamil Nadu
Qualification and Experience:
- MCA or BTech Graduate
- Software development in Java/J2EE using various Open Source Technologies, relational database preferably MySQL or Postgres, Spring REST API (consumes/produces data in JSON format), writing Junit Test cases and Mock test framework like EasyMock or PowerMock.
- Should have working knowledge in build system like Maven and Version control like Git, Agile Scrum, Tomcat and JBoss web servers.
- Empathy for users and customers.
- Good technical documentation & presentation skills.
- Knowledge of data structure, modelling, replication & distributed data/object relational database mapping.
- Ability to solve complex problems with simple solutions.
- Very good communication skill.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Work closely with the team to understand & analyse requirements.
- Create design documentation & review the same with the team.
- Collaborate with teams to finalize design documents.
- Create low level design & test case for the module/feature.
- Write code & work with version management tools.
- Own a feature/module.
- Should write & execute unit test cases.
- Should contribute in code review & improve guideline documents.
- Should analyse & fix issues if found post development.
- Actively contribute in supporting the product/platform on need basis.
- Participate in design review of other features.
- Should capture data & events to meet the reporting & analytical requirements.
- Needs to update & embrace self on latest happenings in the domain as well as the relevant technologies.
- Rs.15,000 – Rs.20,000 per month, depending on the fit of the candidate with the requirements
- 6 months
- Depending on performance, interns may be offered a permanent employment at the conclusion of the internship.
How to Apply:
- Please send your CV to email@example.com.
Name: Manoj Ramaswamy
M +91 99405 26095