Overview of the Organization:
Agrosperity Tech Solutions Private Limited (operating under the brand name KiVi) is an agri-tech start-up that aims to make farming a livelihood of choice for millions of Indians. KiVi stands for Kisan Vikas which means farmer development. The key value propositions of KiVi are a unique digital platform and KiViStar (Local Franchisee) network. The KiViStar network will physically connect with the last mile Farmer Producer Organizations (FPOs) and their farmer members and enable them to access the services offered on KiVi. KiVi will provide farmers with digital/mobile-first experience to buy their inputs, sell their marketable surplus, and access timely loans and insurance at affordable cost.
About the Position:
We are looking for a suitably experienced and dynamic candidate to lead our SME Lending business. The person will be primarily responsible to build and manage our SME Credit portfolio and coordinate with the relevant stakeholders and resources to achieve the business objectives.
- Head – SME
- Chennai – Tamil Nadu
- Chief Product Officer
Qualification and Experience:
- Graduate in any stream.
- Post-Graduation or equivalent are preferred.
- 32-45 years
- Minimum experience of 10 years in Banking or Financial Services of which Minimum 5 years of experience in leadership roles handling SME Business.
- Experience in managing lending relationships and analyzing SMEs proposals.
- Experience in managing team, Sales operations, Business development, recruitment, team building and development.
- Experience in SME Product and Process development, SME Credit, SME insurance will be an added advantage.
- Candidate must be proficient with English reading, writing and speaking.
- Knowledge of Hindi, Tamil or other regional languages preferred.
- Excellent skills in MS Office, MIS, Communication systems and social media.
- Should have in-depth knowledge of credit risk management in SMEs and related operations and compliance requirements.
- Ability to work in a diverse multi stakeholder environment involving govt. agencies, RIs, CBBOs, FPOs, Agribusiness companies.
- Ability to work in a diverse team involving local resource and techno-professionals.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Motivated to build and nurture a strong team.
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Sales oriented and quick to understand the intricacies involved in various Agri-based enterprises.
- Good networking skills and ability to understand new opportunities.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Build and lead KiVi’s SME business.
- Build and manage standard frontline sales and service team for effective and efficient operations, customer acquisition and service.
- Ensure that all activities are carried out as per the standard operating procedures.
- Constantly evaluate, review, and introduce processes/systems that reduces TAT and improve operational efficiency.
- Identify target SME segments and define product/service needs for these segments.
- Coordinate with KiViStars, FPOs and other stakeholders to develop strong sales pipelines.
- Business planning and coordination with the sales team to dive the products and target achievement.
- Onboarding and capacity building of the staffs to drive the business.
- Keep up with market trends and update the product features and delivery to maintain competitiveness and compliance.
- Work closely with credit team to develop risk management methodologies for determining creditworthiness and for loan monitoring.
- Introduction of scorecards for different SME segments.
Loan generation and Management:
- Ensure effective systems and processes (in coordination with the sales team, IT, credit and legal) for smooth onboarding, loan approval, and disbursement.
- Supervise loan related processes and ensure compliance.
- Loan business development activities.
- Loan approval, sanction and disbursal.
- Loan recovery and closure.
- Maintain a healthy portfolio in line with company’s standards.
Relationship building and management:
- Ensure that the team has qualified and motivated staff to drive the business.
- Support the development and delivery of training programs for SME staff.
- Regular meeting with existing customers to ensure engagement and identification of opportunities to cross-sell.
- Ensure that effective communications and appropriate relationships are maintained with internal staff, government agencies, general public, and all other stakeholders.
Reporting and MIS:
- Supervise and ensure MIS and Reports as per the formats and schedules provided by the Company.
- Prepare periodic data analytics for strategic decision making.
- As per market standards based on existing salary. Salary will not be a constraint for the right candidate. The role will be eligible for stock options which will be issued according to the Company’s ESOP policy.
How to Apply:
- Please send your CV to email@example.com.
Name: Manoj Ramaswamy
M +91 99405 26095