Overview of the Organization:
Agrosperity Tech Solutions Private Limited (operating under the brand name KiVi) is an agri- tech start-up that aims to make farming a livelihood of choice for millions of Indians. KiVi stands for Kisan Vikas which means farmer development. The key value propositions of KiVi are a unique digital platform and KiViStar (Local Franchisee) network. The KiViStar network will physically connect with the last mile Farmer Producer Organizations (FPOs) and their farmer members and enable them to access the services offered on KiVi. KiVi will provide farmers with digital/mobile-first experience to buy their inputs, sell their marketable surplus, and access timely loans and insurance at affordable cost.
About the Position:
We are looking for a suitably experienced and dynamic candidate to lead Group Loan Product for KiVi. The Group Loan Head will be primarily responsible to build and expand the group loan portfolio issued by our partner-lenders.
- Head – Group Loan
- Chennai – Tamil Nadu
- Chief Product Officer
Qualification and Experience:
- Graduate in any stream.
- Post-Graduation or equivalent are preferred.
- 32-45 years
- Minimum experience of 10 years in Banking or Financial Services of which Minimum 5 years of experience in leadership roles handling Group Loan Business (Microfinance).
- Experience in managing team, Sales operations, Business development, recruitment, team building and development.
- Experience in Product and Process development, Credit functions and understanding of Group insurance will be an added advantage.
- Candidate must be proficient with English reading, writing, and speaking.
- Knowledge of Hindi, Tamil and other regional languages preferred.
- Excellent skills in MS Office, MIS, Communication systems and social media.
- Should have in-depth knowledge of credit risk management in Group Loans and related operations and compliance requirements.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Motivated to build and nurture a strong team.
- Customer oriented and proactive to respond to market needs with new products and services.
- Ability to liaison with stakeholders and build strong relationship with other organizations working in the sector.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Build and lead KiVi’s group lending business.
- Manage the daily operations including the overall quality and efficiency of operations by building a lean and effective operational structure.
- Design and implement operational management policies and procedures and ensure that all operations and business activities are carried out as per the standard operating procedures.
- Introduce and implement effective risk management practices for operations and credit risk.
- Constantly evaluate, review, and introduce processes/systems including technological interventions that reduces TAT and improve operational efficiency.
- In coordination with KiViStars, FPOs and other departments, plan and implement the expansion both in terms of new products and services as well as geographies of operation.
- Business planning and coordination with the field staff in driving the group loan portfolio and target achievement.
- Ensure that the company achieves agreed profitability levels, while remaining committed to client protection and customer-centric products and services.
- Onboarding and capacity building of the staffs to drive the business.
- Keep up with market trends and update the product features and delivery to maintain competitiveness.
- Review the eligibility requirements and credit underwriting guidelines in alignment with customer needs and regulatory requirements.
Loan generation and Management:
- Portfolio management with supervision of the field staff and provide them with adequate support to make sure the portfolio quality remains excellent.
- Supervise loan related processes and ensure compliance.
- Loan business development activities.
- Loan approval, sanction and disbursal.
- Loan recovery and closure.
- Lead the delinquency management strategy.
Relationship building and management:
- Ensure that the team has qualified and motivated staff to drive the business.
- Responsible for identification of appropriate training programs for staff development, quality service and retention.
- Launch customers connect programs in coordination with field staff for better relationship management.
- Ensure that effective communications and appropriate relationships are maintained with internal staff, government agencies, general public, and all other stakeholders.
Reporting and MIS:
- Supervise and ensure MIS and Reports as per the formats and schedules provided by the Company.
- Prepare periodic data analytics for strategic decision making.
- As per market standards based on existing salary. Salary will not be a constraint for the right candidate. The role will be eligible for stock options which will be issued according to the Company’s ESOP policy.
How to Apply:
- Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Name: Manoj Ramaswamy
M +91 99405 26095