Overview of the Organization:
Agrosperity Tech Solutions Private Limited (operating under the brand name KiVi) is an agri- tech start-up that aims to make farming a livelihood of choice for millions of Indians. KiVi stands for Kisan Vikas which means farmer development. The key value propositions of KiVi are a unique digital platform and KiViStar (Local Franchisee) network. The KiViStar network will physically connect with the last mile Farmer Producer Organizations (FPOs) and their farmer members and enable them to access the services offered on KiVi. KiVi will provide farmers with digital/mobile-first experience to buy their inputs, sell their marketable surplus, and access timely loans and insurance at affordable cost.
About the Position:
We are looking for a suitably experienced and dynamic candidate to lead our credit business. The position will be primarily responsible to ensure the overall quality of the company’s credit portfolio (disbursed by our partner-lenders) through overseeing the entire lending process.
- Credit Head
- Chennai – Tamil Nadu
- Chief Product Officer
Qualification and Experience:
- Graduate in any stream.
- CA/ Postgraduate in accounting, business administration, finance, or similar field.
- 32-45 years
- Minimum experience of 10 years in Banking or Financial Services of which Minimum 5 years of experience in Credit Function.
- Experience in working and building credit policies, credit models, credit evaluations, credit scoring, credit underwriting and process development for SME’s (Preferably Agri SME’s).
- Experience in unsecured lending, business loans, MSME loans.
- Solid understanding of regulatory framework of credit, credit products, underwriting and lending process is a must.
- Candidate must be proficient with English reading, writing, and speaking.
- Knowledge of Hindi, Tamil and other regional languages preferred.
- Excellent skills in MS Office, MIS, Communication systems and social media.
- Should have a good understanding of credit underwriting process using AI/ML.
- Ability to work in a diverse multi stakeholder environment involving insurance companies, banks, financial institutions.
- Ability to work in a diverse team involving local resource and techno-professionals.
- Technical knowledge in financial analysis.
- Solid understanding of policies and products.
- A self-motivated, committed and a results-oriented person.
- Problem solving, analytical and decision-making skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Build a robust lending process for the credit portfolio.
- Create credit scoring models to predict risks. Evaluate and integrate the use of new underwriting techniques leveraging technology like AI/ML to build robust models.
- Establish and implement detailed guidelines for approving and rejecting loans based on available data.
- Responsible for overall TAT in credit sanctioning and disbursement and develop cross functional collaboration to smooth business and ensure quick TAT.
- Ensure all lending operations comply with regulations.
- Develop, review, and update the credit policies as and when needed.
- Lead a team of credit officers to ensure high quality credit portfolio.
- Coordinate with sales/business team to be responsive to the business needs and that they develop business in accordance with credit guidelines.
- Monitor the portfolio quality.
Relationship building and management:
- Provide training and mentoring support to team members to continuously upgrade the team members’ competency.
- Customer interaction to understand needs and review credit assessment process to find optimal solutions.
Reporting and MIS:
- Supervise and ensure MIS and Reports as per the formats and schedules provided by the Company.
- Prepare periodic data analytics for strategic decision making.
- As per market standards based on existing salary. Salary will not be a constraint for the right candidate. The role will be eligible for stock options which will be issued according to the Company’s ESOP policy.
How to Apply:
- Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Name: Manoj Ramaswamy
M +91 99405 26095